The organisation told FootballLondon, 'We remove all players banners who are now playing for other teams and bring them out if they come back.
"I have tried my very best not to distract myself or the team through this hard period of speculation and media attention, especially the last six months".
The rumours rumbled on and Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri seemed resigned to losing Hazard following the club's final Premier League game of the season, insisting the club must "respect" the player's final decision. "Now it's in the open I would like to put on record that one thing was always clear to me, I have loved every moment at Chelsea and not once did I ever consider, nor would I have left for any other club".
"Chelsea and especially Chelsea fans will always be special to me and next season I will look for your results first".
Eden Hazard leaves Chelsea after seven years with the club.
However, Thibaut Courtois felt his signing was a coup and would "make the difference" next season.
After the "Red Devils" securing a 3-0 home win over Kazakhstan in Brussels, Hazard moved swiftly behind the mixed zone avoiding the waiting media and timing his walk to the team bus when head coach Roberto Martínez spoke to the gathered journalists looking for post match analysis.
"I wish each and every one of you the very best my friends".
The French-speaking Real stopper told Hazard in Spanish: "Welcome to the best club in the world".
The 28-year-old follows Eder Militao, Luka Jovic and Rodrygo Goes to the Spanish capital club, with Madrid also reportedly eyeing Lyon full-back Ferland Mendy, Manchester United star Paul Pogba and Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar.
"Eden Hazard will be presented as a new player of Real Madrid on Thursday, June 13 at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, after passing the relevant medical examination".
- Here’s why Chris Hemsworth named his daughter after India
- Extremely Powerful Sun 'Superflares' Could Disrupt Electronics Across the Globe
- Kyrie Irving Reportedly Parts Ways With Longtime Agent To Join ROC Nation
- Facebook will pay you to gather information from you
- Apple iCloud Comes to the Microsoft Store for Windows 10
- David Ortiz shooting: Five detained, gun recovered but motive remains unknown
- Iran to hand over USA resident accused of spying to Lebanon
- British lawmakers reject opposition move to block no-deal Brexit
- Trump, Polish President expected to take questions after inking defense deal
- Mexico Launches Committee to Implement U.S. Migration Deal