In the court document, Dominican prosecutors said one of the shooting suspects, Oliver Moises Mirabal Acosta, was driving a grey Hyundai Accent before mounting a motorcycle driven by 25-year-old Eddy Vladimir Feliz Garcia.
The suspects have not been officially charged with crimes - but prosecutors have 48 hours after an arrest to do that.
Among the other suspects still at large were Luis Alfredo Rivas Clase, aka The Surgeon, as well as a woman known as The Venezuelan, or Red, and two other men, prosecutors said in a statement.
That incident, in which a male victim was hit in the back but survived, took place in Reading in April of a year ago, according to NBC 10.
Security camera footage outside the bar before the shooting shows two men on a motorcycle talking with other people in two different Hyundai cars.
"In one of the videos it was possible to observe both the accused and the shooter planning the commission of the incident right on Octavio Mejía Ricard Street, which is parallel to the place where the event took place", prosecutors said.
The shooting of former Red Sox star David Ortiz was coordinated by a group as big as seven men who meant to collect almost $8,000 to kill him, according to Dominican authorities. Surgeons there operated for six hours to fix damage to his intestines and liver, also removing his gallbladder.
"Just thinking about the fact that this happened to him in the Dominican Republic, it is unimaginable", Nunez said, per ESPN.
The Boston Red Sox legend ended up undergoing surgery in the DR and was then transported to Boston where he had received even more care. He is a career.286 hitter with 541 career home runs. "I've been getting updates the last few days", Red Sox manager Alex Cora, who played with Ortiz from 2005 to 2008, said.
He helped Boston capture their first World Series title in 86 years in 2004, when he was the MVP of the American League Championship Series.
- Spice Girls to become superheroes in animated movie
- Blues to face Southampton as opening day fixtures are leaked Read Chelsea
- Blues superfan Laila Anderson celebrates Stanley Cup victory at TD Garden
- Nigeria vs. South Korea - Football Match Report
- Turkey confirms Russian Federation S-400 missile deal, ignores USA warning
- Justin Bieber was just joking about wanting to fight Tom Cruise
- Real Madrid sign Mendy to continue summer spree
- Transfer: De Ligt set to complete €75million move
- Cuba Gooding Jr. will surrender to NYPD to face groping charge
- Huawei suspends deliveries and development of new notebooks