Love Island fans swarmed social media following the news that Islander Sherif has been ejected from the villa for breaking rules.
Already, someone's been unceremoniously booted from the villa under mysterious circumstances - 20-year old chef Sherif Lanre.
A spokesperson for the show confirmed bosses and Sherif came to a mutual agreement to leave the villa.
'I really enjoyed my time in the villa and look forward to catching up with everyone on the outside'.
Sherif Lanre has "mutually agreed" to leave the villa after "breaking the villa rules".
Sherif was coupled up with Anna Vakili, who is now single and not in a couple, leading to questions about who she could team up with.
In interviews before going on the show, Sherif said he was "on a mission to make people laugh", saying in his ITV interview: "I'm upbeat and cheeky and outrageous with my own friends, so hopefully that continues in the villa".
The Love Island hunk also revealed his first celeb crush was on High School Musical star, Vanessa Hudgens.These days, Sherif has the hots for Rich the Kid's girlfriend, Tori Brixx.
In 2016, Malia Arkian was removed after getting caught up in a heated confrontation with Kady McDermott.
Another posted: "Was it just me or was Sherif just not in that episode?"
She added: "He is a lovely, lovely young man, a great boy".
Malia was soon forced to leave the show and Kady went on to bag her co-star Scott Thomas and continued to date for a number of months.
Ex-Islander Simon Searles previously told The Sun: "They give you a bit of a handbook before and it's in regards to consent, nakedness, condoms, what's right and what's not".
So sherif got kicked out for taking a real phone In with him. "It was a f**king accident".
- Mass metal anomaly found hiding below the moon’s surface
- Spain come from behind to beat South Africa
- Bands Had No Idea That Their Music Was Destroyed in 2008 Fire
- Amazon to shut restaurant delivery service in U.S.
- Uber picks Melbourne as test site for flying taxi service
- Google Pixel 4 renders show a camera arrangement that nobody asked for
- State attorneys general sue to block merger between Sprint and T
- Washout could leave Proteas' World Cup hopes down the drain
- Half-time: Jamaica's Reggae Girlz trail Brazil 1-0
- All 13 Goals U.S Women's National Team Scored Against Thailand