On a bad night for the African champions, defender Faith Michael was carried off on a stretcher after being caught by team-mate Oluehi.
The 1995 winners played without Ada Hegerberg, the 2018 FIFA Ballon d'Or victor who stepped down from the national team because of what she says are differences in the way the federation treats the men's and women's teams. The Koreans lost 0-4 to host nation France in the championship opening match in Paris on Friday.
The goals were scored in the first half to condemn the nine-time African champions to their 17th defeat in World Cup finals. We have been working really closely to coordinate the team and make the right decisions also for the interest of the team.
"We're going to go back and look at our mistakes and maybe work on them".
"I feel like we have the quality, and now we have a coach who knows how to use the quality in the team, so it is a big advantage for us". The NFF has done well by ensuring good preparation for the team, with the tournaments that we played.
"When it comes to sports, never ever give up". The second game will be better than the first, we've learned so much from this first game and we'll come back. The Guingamp player has however doused tension choosing instead to say women's football has evolved from what it used to be 24 years ago. We have to win the second game (against Korea Republic), and we'll do all we can to win, " she assured.
The football play is in the tournament World Cup, Women.
China had nearly stunned the favourites against the run of play in the first half when Yang Li was sent through after a German error but her shot was cleared when she looked certain to score.
Norway would have been in a greatly improved position for an attack on the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup had Ada Hegerberg made herself accessible for choice yet the best female player in the world will miss for the tournament.
Two goals in the space of 186 seconds effectively ended the game in the first half.
- Prepare your wallet: Firefox Premium might launch later this year
- Nokia launches new affordable smartphone, Nokia 2.2
- Clapping back at hackers, Radiohead to release stolen music as fundraiser
- Wendy WIlliams Reveals You Will See Her And Husband Together Again
- ITV Love Island fans fuming as Molly Mae steals Danny off Yewande
- Kylie Jenner Dresses Up as Handmaid's Tale Character for Stassi's Birthday Party
- Nizar Zakka: Iran frees detained Lebanese businessman
- Russia: Protest held in Moscow over arrest of investigative journalist Ivan Golunov
- US opens World Cup with record-breaking 13-0 rout of Thailand
- Spielberg creates new TV show you can only watch at night