Turns out that Jedi: Fallen Order isn't the only Star Wars game coming out, as the Microsoft E3 conference revealed the new Lego Star Wars title that was previously confirmed.
The Force Awakens, I thought it'd be safe to assume that every Star Wars film would be getting the LEGO treatment.
No official release date has been announced, but you can look for it to come out in 2020 on Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC. "LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will bring to life all those Star Wars adventures remembered and undiscovered in an epic culmination of all nine saga films as fans celebrate the closing of this chapter in Star Wars". With a complete collection, even more complete than the previous compilation of the first two games, the Rian Johnson 2017 movie, which is in no way controversial, and the upcoming The Rise of Skywalker, will make up some new content for this next big game. Players can start at the beginning with Star Wars™: The Phantom Menace, begin the original trilogy with Star Wars™: A New Hope, or launch right into Star Wars™: The Last Jedi or Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker, both of which are making their Star Wars™ game debut. You can see this confirmation at the very end of the video.
Naturally, the new game will include fan favorite characters from the franchise, with the trailer showing Darth Maul, Obi Wan, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Rey, and the beloved droids R2-D2 and BB-8. Joining the cast are Naomi Ackie (Doctor Who), Richard E. Grant (Logan), Dominic Monaghan (Lord of the Rings), and Keri Russell (The Americans), who will also be joined by veteran Star Wars actors Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels and Billy Dee Williams, who will reprise his role as Lando Calrissian. Expansive hub areas based on memorable settings from the films offer fun quests and more to explore.
- Botswana Decriminalizes Gay Sex in Landmark Africa Case
- Khartoum streets deserted as defiant protesters continue general strike
- Square Enix Is Releasing Final Fantasy 7 Remake Watches Worth $2500 Each
- Half-time: Jamaica's Reggae Girlz trail Brazil 1-0
- David Ortiz Airlifted from Dominican Republic to Boston After Shooting
- France ready to cut Renault stake to shore up Nissan ties: minister
- Dutch and Sweden leave it late as United States of America smash record
- Gujarat on alert after IMD report says cyclone may hit Saurashtra, Kutch
- Messi scores twice as Argentina routs Nicaragua
- Nizar Zakka: Iran frees detained Lebanese businessman