This video was published all the way back in May of 2016.
The Galaxy Note10 and the Mate 30 from Huawei aside, Google Pixel 4 is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated smartphones in the second half of the year.
The smartphone in the images (could be the Pixel 4) looks more or less like a copy which I don't like as it would be better if Pixel smartphones get something different from others, much like it has been doing for its rear design.
The alleged Pixel 4 renders appear to share the current Pixel 3 design featuring two-tone glass finish on the rear. If Project Soli chips are found in the Pixel 4, we could see a decent jump in battery capacity. The render is clearly seen flaunting a giant square bump on the left-hand side housing the rear camera sensor, and while the iPhone renders suggest the next iPhone will get at least three cameras on the rear, it isn't clear from the Google Pixel 4 leaks the number of camera sensors the Google Pixel 4 will bear.
The front of the device shows a speaker grille that is a relatively fair way down from the top of the device suggesting that Google are retaining the use of a notch this year.
Also of note is a report that the Pixel 4 lineup may ditch the unseemly notch that appeared on the Pixel 3. After all, it is going to take some energy to run a radar-based gesture system that will always be on.
As for pricing, the Pixel 3 starts at $799 while the Pixel 3 XL is priced at $899 and up. The company is now running a promotion on the Pixel 3 XL, the more refined and more premium sibling to the 3a XL. The good news is that the Pixels have traditionally been the subject of many deals over the course of a year.
- Dutch and Sweden leave it late as United States of America smash record
- State attorneys general sue to block merger between Sprint and T
- Half-time: Jamaica's Reggae Girlz trail Brazil 1-0
- Khartoum streets deserted as defiant protesters continue general strike
- Messi beats Ronaldo in 2019 Forbes rich list
- US opens World Cup with record-breaking 13-0 rout of Thailand
- US Pres. Trump’s "secret" agreement "leaked", reveals a concession for Mexico
- Sleeping with the TV on is linked to weight gain, study says
- David Ortiz Airlifted from Dominican Republic to Boston After Shooting
- Breath of the Wild sequel revealed by Nintendo in E3 2019 surprise