In addition to the ticket giveaway, Build-A-Bear is also holding a sweepstakes where 10 guests could win the grand prize of a birthday party experience valued at $250.
This year, the toy company is changing things up.
More than 200,000 people are expected to win a Pay Your Age ticket.
This time, the event will be a sweepstakes with a limited number of tickets awarded.
The deadline to complete the following three steps is 11:59 p.m. on June 16.
Build-A-Bear is returning a limited ticket Pay-Your-Age event, on the heels of last year's Pay-Your-Age meltdown, where the chain ran out of Build-A-Bear's to hand out.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop is holding another "Pay Your Age" event, but this time there are restrictions and not every child will get a cuddly new bear.
That experience - offered "at no additional charge!" - includes a Birthday Heart ceremony, a birthday sticker and party hat, a birthday-cake photo prop and the chance to ring the Birthday Bell to "announce their birthday to the entire workshop". Build-A-Bear at the time said it had to cut off lines at its US stores after local authorities required outlets around the country to limit crowd sizes. "We have closed lines in our USA stores".
Hopeful participants have until Sunday to sign in to or make a Bonus Club Member account and fill out a "birthday profile", which will allow them to enter the contest, the company said.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Is Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Jon Stewart berates House Judiciary Committee over treatment of 9/11 first responders
- Breath of the Wild sequel revealed by Nintendo in E3 2019 surprise
- David Ortiz Airlifted from Dominican Republic to Boston After Shooting
- Uganda confirms first Ebola case linked to DRC outbreak
- US Pres. Trump’s "secret" agreement "leaked", reveals a concession for Mexico
- Half-time: Jamaica's Reggae Girlz trail Brazil 1-0
- Spain come from behind to beat South Africa
- US opens World Cup with record-breaking 13-0 rout of Thailand
- Gujarat on alert after IMD report says cyclone may hit Saurashtra, Kutch