After his date with Amber, Danny arrives at the villa to meet the other contestants and immediately catches the eye of Molly-Mae, who is coupled up with Tommy Fury.
She might have an Amber alert on her hands, however, as Danny went on his second date.
"I think Yewande has self-esteem issues, I really do, I feel like she's her biggest barrier in there", she said.
While Danny gets to know the boys on the day beds, the girls head to the terrace for a gossip and debrief with Amber about her date with Danny.
First to fall for dreamy Danny was Yewande, who he had chosen to go on a date with. Speaking about Danny's first choice, he said "The fact that he picked Yewande says a lot".
In the Beach Hut, Tommy admits he is confused by Molly-Mae's behaviour, saying: "She's chatting to different guys".
She says: "He's a gorgeous boy, yeah, he's really good looking".
It looks like Mollie Mae will choose Danny Williams over Tommy Fury. "So, hopefully I can get to know you a bit better".
If you want to sign up to receive all the latest Love Island news as it happens, Whatsapp Love Island to 07852750453. "It is what it is".
On an episode of Love Island the week before, Tommy and Lucie looked very comfortable in each other's company as they chatted on one of the beds, and their closeness led fans to believe Lucie would pick him to couple up with.
Michael told Curtis he hoped Yewande's date with Danny goes well so he can get the greenlight to get with Amber.
It seems the show's viewers have also seen the annoying pattern, and are hitting out at the ITV2 dating show for failing to give Callum, Michael and Yewande their due time on screen.
Michael admitted to Curtis that he liked Amber then later tells her the same.
- Messi scores twice as Argentina routs Nicaragua
- Huawei Is Courting Developers For Its New App Store AppGallery
- Best picks for Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka in Cricket World Cup today
- Four bodies found as salvage crews lift capsized Hungarian tourist boat
- Our Final Fantasy 8 Remaster Reveal Reactions Were Mixed
- Russia: Protest held in Moscow over arrest of investigative journalist Ivan Golunov
- Waze Gets Google Assistant
- Clapping back at hackers, Radiohead to release stolen music as fundraiser
- Canada Aims to Ban Single-Use Plastics
- Half-brother of North Korea's Kim was a Central Intelligence Agency informant