And that is the way it is.
The singer celebrated the end of her 16-year residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on June 8.
"A lot of performers would come here just to perform nostalgia shows", Katsilometes said, "they weren't really that relevant commercially or artistically, but Celine was and still is".
Let it never be said that Celine Dion doesn't think of the well-being of her fans.
"I love you too", she told the fan when he returned from the restroom, joking, "but I'm not going to shake your hand - not that I don't trust you". But you know, we have something in common because you're feeling pretty awesome tonight, and all of us here onstage are feeling pretty awesome as well. "This is home away from home".
Ahead of her two-hour final show, Dion said "there are lots of wonderful memories, you know, but it's kind of unusual at the same time, because they started to put it together I was here and it was like, "I don't know".
Dion didn't stray far from the formula for her final performance, rolling through her many hits and garnering standing ovations after favorites "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" and "All by Myself".
Quebec music icon Celine Dion is bidding adieu to Las Vegas. "It's my brand new song", she added.
She paid tribute to her late husband and manager, René Angélil, during the show in an emotional moment she shared on stage with their three children.
- Azim Premji to retire on July 30, Rishad to succeed
- Zampa uses hand warmers, says Finch amid ball-tampering claims
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Twitter account hacked
- Ubisoft Launches $14.99/month Game Subscription Service for PC, Google Stadia
- Asus Zenfone 6 gets a new update, brings camera improvements
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk's Relationship 'Changed' After 'A Star Is Born'
- Yes, Xbox Project Scarlett will have a disc drive
- Best picks for Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka in Cricket World Cup today
- Oil rises as Saudi sees producers sticking with ongoing supply cuts
- Frustrated worldwide star wants to join Man Utd, deal would cost £107m