Pakistan's bowling is so powerful that England's batting line-up, now the best in ODIs, faced some reality check and they will be in for another hunt as they face another strong batting line-up.
But Pakistan captain Sarfaraz says his compatriots will not resort to such tactics.
Pakistan bowling coach Azhar Mahmood said that the players have learnt from their mistakes and even if the pitch had bounce and movement they would try not to repeat those mistakes again.
Sarfaraz is well aware of Australia's strengths.
"We're not thinking about that". Steve Smith would remain the go-to batsman for Finch as the batsman has two half-centuries in as many games. "So our morale is very high and we will do our best".
Mitchell Marsh had been expected to travel to England next week with Australia's A side to feature in a series of 50-over matches against a county side. Now, in the absence of a like-for-like allrounder in the squad, Australia will have to decide if they can do without Stoinis for the period it takes for him to recover.
Skipper Sarfaraz is confident of a good show against the Aussies. Pakistan has already had a washed out game against Sri Lanka where they picked a solitary point.
Before that, Pakistan had brought their campaign back on track with a surprise 14-run win against tournament favourites England, after a poor defeat at the hands of the West Indies. "He won't be available for tomorrow", Finch told a news conference ahead of Wednesday's match against Pakistan in Taunton. "But if the match is short, definitely the planning is a change one", he said.
- Shikhar Dhawan’s thumb fractured, could be out of World Cup
- Clapping back at hackers, Radiohead to release stolen music as fundraiser
- McIlroy earns share of Canadian Open lead
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Twitter account hacked
- PM Modi tweets animated Yoga tutorial of Bhadrasana
- Sri Lanka intelligence chief fired after criticism over bombings
- ITV Love Island fans fuming as Molly Mae steals Danny off Yewande
- Boris Johnson builds momentum in UK Conservative race
- It's A Girl: Esha Deol And Bharat Takhtani Name Their Daughter Miraya
- Celine Dion ends 16-year Las Vegas residency