Ruiz pulled off one of the greatest shocks in boxing history at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night, finishing favourite Joshua in the seventh round to capture the IBF, WBA and WBO titles.
Joshua, 29, was floored four times as USA-born Mexican Ruiz won in seven rounds at Madison Square Garden in NY.
However, Ruiz wants the second bout to be in Mexico or the United States and has warned Hearn it will take a huge sum to get him over to Britain.
The British London 2012 Olympic champion had a concussion test after the first defeat of his 23-fight career. You know, if they want me to go over there they have to give me $50 million dollars.
Ruiz likely also won't be able to pick the location of where the second fight with AJ will take place, because the location is believed to be in the rematch clause as well.
Speaking to DAZN this week, Hearn said that the former unified heavyweight champion didn't receive any major injuries, but took a little bit of positivity from the fact he managed to last a further four rounds after being knocked down for the first time. However, this is not of Ruiz's concern and he has made clear what he wants for the bout. "But we also saw an wonderful fight, and now it's down to Anthony".
- Wendy WIlliams Reveals You Will See Her And Husband Together Again
- Four bodies found as salvage crews lift capsized Hungarian tourist boat
- Canada Aims to Ban Single-Use Plastics
- PM Modi tweets animated Yoga tutorial of Bhadrasana
- Shikhar Dhawan’s thumb fractured, could be out of World Cup
- Frustrated worldwide star wants to join Man Utd, deal would cost £107m
- Sri Lanka intelligence chief fired after criticism over bombings
- Turkey stuns World Cup champion France with home win
- Vatican Says Gender Can’t Be Changed
- It's A Girl: Esha Deol And Bharat Takhtani Name Their Daughter Miraya