Unlike the first two seasons of the acclaimed sci-fi series, it looks like the third season will take place nearly entirely outside the confines of the eponymous Westworld, and in the streets and on the rooftops of the world of the future. The tease does, admittedly, give little away of his character but it does offer a gentle introduction to the new futuristic world outside of the park that Westworld season 3 will (potentially) revolve around.
Surprise! A light version of the Westworld theme kicked in, and we got the note that Westworld Season 3 will be coming in 2020. Excited to see Aaron Paul joining this series? Then suddenly he encounters Evan Rachel Wood's Dolores. "You Sir, are THE reason we will now finish season 2 and DEFINITELY watch season 3 #yeahbitch".
It seems like Westworld is set to pick up the pieces that Game of Thrones is leaving scattered with its controversial final season. With any luck, creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy will be able to get fans to reinvest in season three. What's compelling and appealing about these characters is that they're not human.
Some have predicted a mass exodus of HBO subscribers now that Game of Thrones is finito.
We don't have a full release date yet for the new season except that it will hit screens sometime in 2020.
- Police order McDonald's to stop selling milkshakes near Farage rally
- Eiffel Tower locked down amid reports man climbs landmark
- Ford to cut 7,000 jobs, 10% of global staff
- The Blues-Sharks game was a messy, injury-filled debacle
- Back to the drawing board: Brexit compromise talks fail
- Austrian president calls for September snap elections
- Newpaper: Deutsche bank staff eyed Trump, Kushner transactions
- Trump criticizes Fox News for Pete Buttigieg town hall
- WWE Legend Ric Flair also called Nature Boy is Brain Dead
- India's mammoth national election ends