The 75-year-old showed fans he's still got it, shuffling across the hardwood floor of a dance studio in the 22-second video shared online Wednesday.
Jagger avoided major surgery by having a "minimally invasive procedure" to replace a heart valve in NY and later checked in to give fans an update on his health, saying he was "on the mend".
Mick Jagger made a statement on his social media to thank his fans for all their support.
If Mick Jagger's new video is anything to go by, it looks like we'll be seeing The Stones back on stage sooner than we thought! Refunds are available through Ticketmaster, but only for the original buyer - not for tickets that have been transferred.
Those who purchased tickets were urged to keep them for use when the show was re-scheduled.
Early Thursday, the band posted on Twitter that the tour was back on. Other cities on the tour include New Orleans, Miami, Seattle and East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Team Trump says it won't cooperate with House investigations
- Lillard: 'Lot of contact' by Iguodala on final play
- Google recalls some Titan security keys after it discovers Bluetooth flaw
- Trump 'anger' at 'warlike planning' over Iran
- Taiwan becomes the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage
- Sudan's military council head: Suspend talks with protesters for 72 hours
- China Trade War Could Make iPhones 3% More Costly
- Helicopter lands on Hudson River; only pilot aboard
- Realme announces global launch of X, X Lite
- China criticizes USA action against Huawei