Actress Hina Khan has joined the likes of the Bollywood biggies and made her Cannes Red Carpet debut this year!
Deepika, here to represent a cosmetics brand, wore a creation by designer Peter Dundas for the event. She paired the style with a floral Valentino gown with oversized sleeves and a plunging neckline. The 26-year-old musician gave a simple four-word answer saying, "We're taking our time".
Speaking of her look for the day, Kangana had earlier revealed, "The clothes I wear will have drama". As soon as we get into the hotel, we have to start with hair and make-up and literally a five-minute fitting.
Diop hopes her historic feat will afford more black women the opportunity to bring their stories to the silver screen. Clearly, she surprised fans with her choice of outfit.
For her first ever Cannes, we were expecting PC to pull out all the stops, especially after that extra Met Gala look and we guess we were a little underwhelmed.
Priyanka will be making her debut at the Cannes festival. She walked the pink carpet of the fundraiser with her husband Nick Jonas and dressed up as per the theme which was Camp: Notes on Fashion. He also called her "elegance ki moorat".
On day one of the 2019 edition Selena Gomez, Eva Longoria, Tilda Swinton, Julianne Moore and Alessandra Ambrosio were among the models, singers and Hollywood stars who took to the red carpet in an array of show-stopping gowns. It will be more on Sonam's personality and where she is in her life right now.
For Diana, it will be her first experience at Cannes, while Huma is going to make her second appearance.
- State Department Orders Nonessential U.S. Government Employees Out Of Iraq
- Chelsea Manning Jailed Again For Defying Subpoena
- Investigators determine Camp Fire was caused by PG&E transmission lines
- NY to Trump: Cut your emissions or pay the price
- England's squad for UEFA Nations League finals has been announced
- Realme X Lite debuts with SD710 SoC and a notch display
- This Was Aaron Rodgers' Cameo in 'Game of Thrones'
- WHO recommends healthy lifestyle to reduce risk of dementia
- Grumpy Cat, the feline internet legend, dies at age 7
- Warren unveils abortion rights platform following new laws