It may be a while longer before Kevin Durant returns to the court for the Warriors this postseason. His seven straight playoff games with at least 10 rebounds are a career high.
Yet, even if the Dubs do appear to have a lesser-opponent in the Blazers (compared to the Rockets), the Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks are looming in the Eastern Conference Finals. "So we'll see where it all goes". And so we're down eight points with, what, four minutes to go or whatever it was.
Since KD suffered his injury, Curry has been averaging 34.5 points per game and has hit 13-of-26 attempts from beyond the arc. It has raised questions about Durant's true value and whether or not Golden State is a better, more unsafe team without him. "[Warriors director of sports medicine and performance] Rick [Celebrini] and his staff are in there all day, and hopefully he'll be back at some point, but we'll just wait and see". Game 2 tipoff is set for 9 p.m. ET. The Warriors are moving to new Chase Center in San Francisco next season.
"I doubt this will be the last time. We've all taken the challenge to step up to have his back". Curry finished with 37 points while going 11 of 22 from the field, 4 of 14 from 3 and 11 of 11 from the free-throw line, a performance that cemented his third consecutive 30-point game.
Since the Warriors' only series loss under Kerr in the 2016 NBA Finals against the Cavaliers, Golden State has closed out seven of its 10 playoff series on the road. The Warriors won that game and are playing like they did before Durant joined the team in 2016; with an emphasis on ball and player movement, passing, setting screens and cutting to the basket. They've had moments where they're guarding each other on defense, and Steph acknowledged that sometimes he doesn't wish for his brother to miss shots, placing deep family allegiances over team rivalries.
- Realme announces global launch of X, X Lite
- Women around the world unite against US abortion bill
- Helicopter lands on Hudson River; only pilot aboard
- Warren unveils abortion rights platform following new laws
- South African dies in Dubai plane crash
- State Department Orders Nonessential U.S. Government Employees Out Of Iraq
- Ubisoft delays Skull & Bones again
- China Trade War Could Make iPhones 3% More Costly
- McIlroy recovers from 'horrendous' start to make cut
- The OnePlus 7 Pro has already had a software update