Talking about specifications, the Realme X bestows a 6.53-inch AMOLED display with a FHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The main camera is equipped with all the clever software tricks you'd expect - Chroma Boost, AI Scene recognition, Nightscape, new portrait styles, while the 16MP selfie camera brings Beauty Mode (that also works with groups of people).
The Realme X has a 10nm Snapdragon 710 chipset paired with 4GB, 6GB or even 8GB of RAM.
Under its hood, the Realme X features similar specifications as the 3 Pro. Today, we're getting to witness a more refined product - the Realme X - which comes with a pop-up selfie camera, 48MP rear camera, VOOC fast charging, and a lot more.
Realme says that its prime focus for its latest X series smartphones is on the younger audience. On the rear, the Realme X sports 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor. According to the company, the sensor rises within 0.72 seconds to pop up. The smartphone comes with a 3,765 mAh battery. Realme X is the company's first smartphone to include a pop-up selfie camera module. The tech allows these phones to achieve more than 50% of their battery capacity with just 30 minutes of charging time. It sports full view display on the front with no notch or bezels. The phone runs Android Pie-based ColorOS 6.0 and will be up for grabs in two interesting colours - a gradient blue and white. Additionally, there's a dedicated night mode, just like the Realme 3 Pro.
Realme C2 was launched in India last month along with Realme 3 Pro.
The device comes in three variants - 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, and 6GB RAM + 128GB onboard storage.
As far as pricing goes, the base 4 GB variant with 64 GB storage has been priced at CNY 1,499 (approximately Rs 15,320), the 6 GB RAM with 64 GB storage variant at CNY 1,599 (approximately Rs 16,342) and the top-end 8 GB RAM variant with 128 GB storage has been priced at CNY 1,799 (approximately Rs 18,386).
The Realme C2 is priced at Rs 5,999 for 2GB RAM + 16GB storage and Rs 7,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB storage.
Coming to Realme X India launch, Realme CEO Madhav Seth is already arranged a special media meeting in Beijing, China.
- Two coffees a day could help you live longer, research suggests
- Hearing in Colorado school shooting delayed
- Russia, US hope for better relations
- US Partly Evacuates Iraq Embassy After Accusing Iran of Escalating Tensions
- SF Bans Police From Using Facial Recognition Tech
- Here's The Full Super Mario Maker 2 Direct Recap
- Uber Introduces "Quiet Mode" Premium Feature
- Britney Spears may never perform again, her manager says
- Nebraska farmer saws off own leg with pocket knife, crawls for help
- Liverpool's Klopp to put players through 'preseason' ahead of Champions League final