The BDS - modelled after the South African anti-apartheid movement - was formed in 2005 by more than 200 Palestinian civil society organisations, urging non-violent pressure on Israel until it complies with worldwide law.
"The pro-Israel lobby is exerting a lot of effort to make Eurovision 2019 a success", said Abu Ghosh.
A representative for Madonna has been contacted for comment.
Rebuffing the pressure, Madonna said she would "never stop playing music to suit someone's political agenda". "I hope and pray that we will soon break free from this bad cycle of destruction and create a new path towards peace", she said.
Speaking about the parody, Abusalama said: "On the day we filmed this video, Palestinians in Gaza including my family were being bombed indiscriminately yet again by Israel's apartheid regime".
Hantman also said that Madonna was already "on her way" to Israel to take part in Saturday's show.
"Eurovision, the world's biggest music event, can not claim a message for unity while being held in Israeli apartheid".
Israel has been accused of building settlements on occupied Palestinian lands that are considered illegal under worldwide law.
Pop icon Madonna, who was pressured by BDS'ers to cancel her anticipated performance, arrived in Israel early on Wednesday after publicly stating that she would not give in to the pressure.
The Eurovision Song Contest continues with the second semi-final on May 18, and the finale airing live on SBS at 5am Sunday 19 May. She will reportedly receive $1 million for the performance.
Israel has launched a PR campaign to counter calls for a boycott of the Eurovision contest by the global Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement.
Israel won the right to host the 2019 Eurovision contest after Israeli singer Netta prevailed in last year's show.
The Gaza-based Palestinian Artists Association last week accusing Israel of using the event to "perpetuate oppression, promote injustice or whitewash a brutal apartheid regime".
- Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan; coach Adam Gase acting GM
- Dauntless Coming to Consoles and Epic Games Store Next Week
- De Ligt gives update on future after Ajax's final home game
- Moonquakes are causing the moon to shrink over time
- U.S. officer shoots and kills pregnant woman after trying to arrest her
- Apple revamps TV app for Samsung TV support, more direct channel subscriptions
- ITV axes 'Jeremy Kyle Show' after death of participant
- Two coffees a day could help you live longer, research suggests
- Microsoft Releases Patches for a Critical Windows Flaw Allowing WannaCry-Style Attacks
- 6 missing after midair floatplane collision in Alaska