It'll see four members of the Super Mario Maker community competing in a variety of insane Mario courses designed within the new game by Nintendo's Treehouse Team.
The sequel to Super Mario Maker will have a story mode, unlike its predecessor, Nintendo said today in a Nintendo Direct dedicated to the game.
Given that for all intents and purposes, the Switch is basically an upgraded Wii U, many fans were hoping that Nintendo would port the game over to its newer hardware. These links leave Siliconera. The narrative, which can be played entirely offline, focuses on Mario' attempts to rebuild Princess Peach's castle. Each job takes the form of a different course, and you'll need to clear it in order to earn the coins. Also: Slopes, on-off switches, seesaws, angry suns, and even mechanics that have never been in a Mario game before, like swinging claws and a dry bones shell that lets you glide in lava and hide as a pile of bones. Players can also join up for versus and co-op multiplayer modes via the hub. During the presentation, Nintendo also announced Game Vouchers that will give Switch Online subscribers access to discounted Nintendo-published titles. However, this was not all that was covered during the Direct, as Nintendo revealed a new promotion that some Switch owners are certain to be excited about.
If you're looking for all the pertinent information on the Super Mario Maker 2 Nintendo Direct including when it starts and how to watch online, we have you covered.
Potentially, this could save you about $20 if you buy two $60 games with your vouchers. Be sure you actually use them, though - each voucher is only valid for a year after the purchase date. It begins at 11 a.m. PT at The Theatre at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Two coffees a day could help you live longer, research suggests
- Britney Spears may never perform again, her manager says
- SF Bans Police From Using Facial Recognition Tech
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Season 4 to Premiere in 2019
- Dauntless Coming to Consoles and Epic Games Store Next Week
- NY to Trump: Cut your emissions or pay the price
- Russia, US hope for better relations
- Saracens Player Was Out In Full Kit 24 Hours After Winning Cup
- Microsoft Releases Patches for a Critical Windows Flaw Allowing WannaCry-Style Attacks
- DISTRESSING FOOTAGE: Elderly man dies after woman shoves him off bus