Much like Grand Theft Auto V, the wait for the PC version was extensive.
Rockstar being Rockstar, it still has yet to say one way or the other whether its epic cowboy sequel Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC. Growth for the title seems to be slowing. But now, thanks to some eagle-eyed Redditors, there's the distinct possibility the game might be released on PC soon, as mention of working on Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC has been found on a physics programmer's LinkedIn.
Nan Ma, whose LinkedIn profile includes a six-year stint at Rockstar from June 2010 to October 2016, is now the CEO and founder of Future Immersive. If you didn't dig the free Game of Thrones PS4 dynamic theme we posted last week, then maybe these free Red Dead 2 PS4 avatars will be more your bag. Kind of makes you wonder why Rockstar Games hasn't been talking much about it. Fan demand for the Old West release to come to personal computers hasn't declined since the game first released, but Rockstar is keeping its lips sealed. "We leave those announcements to them".
Rockstar did opt to port GTA V over to PC in April of 2015, nearly two years after the initial console release, and six months after the next-gen re-release for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Asian markets tumble after Wall St battering as China retaliates — International Business
- Mercedes surprise terminally ill child with Lewis Hamilton's F1 auto
- Biden camp responds after Giuliani's canceled trip to Ukraine
- Felicity Huffman Likely to Spend This Amount of Time in Jail
- James Wan-Produced ‘Mortal Kombat’ to Shoot in Australia for New Line
- Source says Barr is launching new look at origins of Russian Federation probe
- Central England Co-op makes 'big brew' for mental health awareness
- Is Prince Archie named after Meghan’s cat?
- Next James Bond Film Suspends Production Amidst Daniel Craig Injury
- Giolito looks to stay hot as White Sox visit Blue Jays