The royal expert believes Prince Harry, who has spoken out against being exposed to the media even during one of the most hard days of his life, the funeral of his mother Princess Diana, will do his utmost to prevent Archie becoming a "pawn" of royal palaces.
Princess Diana's biographer Andrew Morton suggests Thomas Markle is trying to heal the rift with his estranged daughter Meghan.
According to People, Scullard told reporters that she and Prince Harry bonded over being parents. Archie managed to convince the Queen's grandsoon to stay in the armed forces and helped to keep the news Harry was deployed in the battle zone out of the public eye, which Harry is forever grateful for.
However, royal fans and commentators alike have puzzled at the "strange delay" between Archie's birth and the Cambridges visit, many wondering if it is a sign of ongoing tension between them and the Sussexes.
He chatted about Archie during the visit, confessing the baby had kept him up the previous night and he "can't imagine life without" him.
But they said they were thrilled for Meghan and Harry, and couldn't wait to meet Archie.
Earlier this year, Kate, whois a natural with kids, said the sight of new babies makes her feel broody. The couple have been very excited to meet their nephew, and expressed their joy when they were at the Cutty Sark in London to announce The King's Cup Regatta last week. "I'm very pleased and glad to welcome my brother to the sleep-deprivation society that is parenting". "We're looking forward to seeing them in the next few days".
- House Intel Committee Reportedly Investigating Whether Trump Lawyers Shaped Cohen’s False Testimony
- Felicity Huffman Likely to Spend This Amount of Time in Jail
- Facebook Still Leading Social Media Platform in 2019
- Saturday Night Live turns into a courtroom for Jonas Brothers
- Biden camp responds after Giuliani's canceled trip to Ukraine
- Disney takes Hulu control: Here’s what it means to your shows
- M7.5 quake jolts Papua New Guinea, Tsunami warning issued
- Mercedes surprise terminally ill child with Lewis Hamilton's F1 auto
- HTC Exodus 1s is a $300 Smartphone Running a Full Bitcoin Node
- Meghan Celebrates Mother's Day With Pic Of Baby Archie