Following the news, fans of the morning talk show have criticised the broadcaster for double standards, with money-spinning dating series Love Island remaining on air in spite of the suicides of former contestants Mike Thalassitis and Sophie Gradon.
Dymond went onto the show to prove that he had not been unfaithful to his girlfriend, Jane Callaghan.
A TVNZ spokesperson says it was speaking to ITV about the upsetting incident, and won't screen the episode in question, but it plans to continue broadcasting episodes that have already been approved for broadcast.
Prior to the phone call, the father and son are said to have not spoken for seven years and had not seen each other in person for 36 years.
The broadcaster had initially suspended filming, and the prime minister's spokesman called the death "deeply concerning".
During a passionate debate over the Jeremy Kyle show, two callers go head to head over whether the show is positive or not.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, Carl Woolley, 39, revealed that he spoke to his dad - who he refers to as "Steve" - for the first time in seven years after a relative passed his number to him, anxious about his state of mind.
The validity of lie detector tests has been up for question for a long time.
Hampshire Police said the death was not being treated as suspicious and a file was being prepared for the coroner.
Damian Collins, chairman of the Commons Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (DCMS), said it will discuss "what should be done to review the duty of care support for people appearing in reality TV shows" in its private meeting on Wednesday.
In its initial reaction to Dymond's death, ITV suspended filming and wiped all episodes from its on-demand service the ITV Hub. "Broadcasters and production companies have a responsibility to the mental health and wellbeing of both participants and viewers and must ensure that they have appropriate levels of support in place".
ITV's chief executive, Carolyn McCall, said the decision was a result of the "gravity of recent events". "An inquest is likely to be opened into the death within the next few days". The episode featuring Dymond will not be broadcast in the United Kingdom or New Zealand. Especially since The Jeremy Kyle Show has been criticized in the past for producers not giving the emotionally vulnerable guests the proper care and attention needed.
- Sri Lanka imposes curfew after anti-Muslim attacks kill one
- Is Prince Archie named after Meghan’s cat?
- Meghan Markle's Instagram Posted a Photo of Archie's Feet for Mother's Day
- Plastic bag found at bottom of Mariana Trench - during the deepest dive
- Antoine Griezmann moving on from MLS All-Star foe — Adios Atleico Madrid
- Next James Bond Film Suspends Production Amidst Daniel Craig Injury
- 'Star Wars' movie in 2022 will come from 'Game of Thrones' creators
- Biden camp responds after Giuliani's canceled trip to Ukraine
- Central England Co-op makes 'big brew' for mental health awareness
- Myanmar pilots lauded after landing without nose gear