Well, it's almost here - Season 5 is coming to Netflix on 5 June, with three brand new star-packed episodes. It looks like Andrew Scott is leading one episode, with a fresh-from-Endgame Anthony Mackie also starring this series, plus Miley Cyrus going full pop-star, and Topher Grace donning an unsettling wig.
There's also footage of a man pushed to the verge of a breakdown by the constant sound of text messages being sent, as well as a teenage girl who owns an encouraging (then, later, very creepy) robotic doll.
In terms of narrative, the one-minute 47-second clip doesn't give much away, although we know Cyrus will appear in some sort of parallel reality, one character will deal with marital issues, and of course, it'll be stacked with dark tech-related drama.
This new installment of the anthology series will consist of three all-new stories from Charlie Brooker and Annabel Jones. "You could do this, or you could do that, '" he told TVLine.
But that's where the similarities end, as Black Mirror has never been more star-studded or bigger-budgeted. "The key is you need to find a good reason to be doing it like that".
While details are scarce, Netflix recently released a brand new promotional still for the show's fifth season, which features a few familiar faces in a rather intense standoff.
- Netflix will be talking games development at E3 2019
- Is Prince Archie named after Meghan’s cat?
- Myanmar pilots lauded after landing without nose gear
- Brexit rebels tell Theresa May - Your EU divorce deal is dead
- Next James Bond Film Suspends Production Amidst Daniel Craig Injury
- Plastic bag found at bottom of Mariana Trench - during the deepest dive
- 'Star Wars' movie in 2022 will come from 'Game of Thrones' creators
- Impossible Foods CEO is a longtime vegan and biochemist
- ‘We will go again’: Klopp eyes Champions League glory after title pain
- Alabama Senate approves country’s most restrictive abortion ban