'We will train three days in London and then next weekend we will have it off and then we will start on Tuesday in London with three days training preparing with all of our focus on the final.
'It was all set for an Arsenal versus Chelsea final for me, in the last game of my career, and destiny played it like this in the end, ' Cech said in an interview for his Czech agency Sport Invest. I've been with him for five years, I've seen many things and we've lived through different situations and tried to deal with them.
Earlier, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Leila Abdullayeva assured Henrikh Mkhitaryan that he would not have problems in Baku.
"Four teams in the final shows everyone what a league the Premier League is and we hope we are ready for the final".
The Anfield side face Tottenham in Madrid on June 1 determined to make up for being pipped to the domestic title by Manchester City by a point. "It's been a big challenge and I think from where we were at Christmas to where we are now, it's fantastic". Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Man Utd want to keep hold of David De Gea (Image: GETTY) 08:45 UPDATE: Arsenal identify Ramsey replacementUnai Emery wants the likes of Joe Willock and Eddie Nketiah to step up when Aaron Ramsey leaves Arsenal this summer.He said: "We need to use young players like Ramsey who played here when he was young. Every season's a tough season and this one definitely has been but it's been strangely enjoyable".
- Former President Jimmy Carter falls, breaks hip while preparing for turkey hunt
- NBA Draft Lottery odds
- SNL Mocks Senate Republicans for Not Being Anti-Trump in Cold Open
- Man City facing possible Champions League ban
- The Moon is cooling, shrinking and has moonquakes, Nasa finds
- Apple revamps its TV app ahead of streaming service launch
- Deepest underwater dive in human history finds plastic on ocean floor
- Trump prepares more tariffs as China retaliates
- Suns' Jackson faces felony charge after arrest
- Felicity Huffman Cries As She Officially Pleads Guilty In College Admissions Scandal