Shahid, along with Kiara Advani and the makers of the film, released the trailer of the film which is a Hindi remake of the Telugu film "Arjun Reddy". Later, we get to see his other sane avatar of Kabir Singh. Played by Kiara Advani, Preeti instantly becomes Kabir's center of the universe, his obsession and the reason behind his destruction. We get to know how he meets his girlfriend in college and how he is madly in love with her and is overprotective about her. Fans have taken to Twitter to praise Shahid and Kiara's intense chemistry and we feel it.
The film is bankrolled by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, Kishan Kumar and Ashwini Varde. Earlier in an interview, Shahid had mentioned why he chose to do this film. Compared to the Telugu version's trailer, it's more glamourized. Kabir Singh has Shahid Kapoor in the titular role of an addict with serious anger issues. "I loved it and Vijay Deverakonda, who played Arjun, did it so well", he had said.
Kabir Singh is an ex-student of Delhi Institute of Medical Science. While being a faithful remake, it doesn't seem to be a carbon copy of the original.
The trailer of Kabir Singh is out. After the breakup, Kabir Singh is seen punching a couple of people. "But this is a love story and the insanity is there because of the fact that the man has a broken heart, and there is deep emotion at the heart of this film". The movie went on floors past year in August and will hit the screens on June 21, 2019.
For more updates on Kabir Singh, stay tuned to the Live Mirror.
- Rapper Kodak Black arrested, Lil Wayne refuses to perform at music festival
- Liverpool must be 'close to perfection' next season says Klopp
- There Will Be No Major Camera Upgrade for Galaxy Note 10
- Hollywood legend Doris Day dies at age 97
- United States readies new tariffs as Trump says he'll meet China's Xi
- Measles has cost California counties $400K this year so far
- Ships Sabotaged in UAE Waters Belonged to Norway, UAE, Saudi Arabia
- Felicity Huffman Cries As She Officially Pleads Guilty In College Admissions Scandal
- China Is Raising Tariffs on $60 Billion of US Goods
- Simona Halep makes it to Madrid Opens finals