Now back and badder than EVER, the boys made a decision to treat their OG fans to a performance of their 2008 smash hit "Burnin" Up', and it was everything. The brothers stood trial for throwing a house party at a man's vacation rental costing 5 million dollars in damages.
Earlier this month, the brothers announced a 40-date North American tour. On Saturday, they enthusiastically took the show to the next level as they buckle up for their upcoming album "Happiness Begins".
After rising to fame back in 2005, the boys hosted their own Disney Channel show and played to fans on eight regional and world tours, before embarking on their own separate solo careers after the band went on hiatus back in 2013.
The song marked the band's first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart ever, and proved to be a flawless first single to mark their return to the music scene.
However, the coolest moment of all came when Joe stopped the single to surprise fans by "taking things back" with a track from their old days, before breaking into a fast-paced performance of their 2008 track, "Burning Up", to close out their second set.
- Facebook Still Leading Social Media Platform in 2019
- Thousands of People March for Palestine in London
- Earth’s moon is shrinking and quaking, study says
- Trump prepares more tariffs as China retaliates
- Roma 2-0 Juventus: Hosts win to boost Champions League hopes
- Suns' Jackson faces felony charge after arrest
- Tiger Woods sued over restaurant staffer's drunk driving death
- EPL: Tottenham draw 2-2 with Everton to finish fourth
- Unai Emery lays out Arsenal plans ahead of Europa League final
- Amazon Will Give Employees $10K to Start Delivery Businesses