Florenzi and Ronaldo became embroiled in a furious war of words on the hour mark in Rome, in a coming-together that saw the ex-Real Madrid forward gesture at the right-back over his stature and call him "too short" to talk.
Click through the mini-gallery above to see Ronaldo's spat with Florenzi!
You have to go back to 1999/00 to find a lower goal average in LaLiga than this season's 1.73 goals per game.
His side then bagged a second goal thanks to a late strike from Edin Dzeko.
Italy worldwide Florenzi attempted to confront Ronaldo but was ushered away by referee Davide Massa while the 34-year-old was shushing his opponent, before mocking his height with an insightful hand gesture.
The pair clashed on the hour when Ronaldo failed to put the ball out of play when Bosnian striker Dzeko needed medical treatment, with Florenzi confronting the five-time Ballon d'Or victor.
"A great Mirante kept us in the match in the first half but I'm happy with the match", Roma interim coach Claudio Ranieri said.
According to Italian publication CalcioMercato, the five-time Ballon d'Or victor insulted Florenzi about his height, reportedly saying "you are too little to talk".
With the title already in the bag, Juve visited a Roma side which needed the points to be able to get into the Champions League places.
AC Milan also won 1-0 against Fiorentina, and are one point behind Inter in fifth, with Roma equal on points with Milan, with two games left to play.
- NBA Draft Lottery odds
- Deepest underwater dive in human history finds plastic on ocean floor
- Fatalities reported as planes collide in midair over Alaska
- Suns' Jackson faces felony charge after arrest
- Shahid Kapoor nails his act in Kabir Singh's trailer
- Lenovo reveals the world’s first foldable PC
- Sanders, AOC Call for Cap on Credit Card Rates
- WhatsApp Beta is updated and adds another piece of Dark Mode
- Thousands of People March for Palestine in London
- The Moon is cooling, shrinking and has moonquakes, Nasa finds