The snap shows the royal newborn's cute little feet while his mother holds them in her palm, bright nail polish visible.
Alongside the photograph, which was shared to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's official Instagram account, read a touching message: "Paying tribute to all mothers today - past, present, mothers-to-be, and those lost but forever remembered".
"Harry and Meghan spent the weekend enjoying their first weekend as parents, celebrating Mother's Day, and had visits from a few friends", a Buckingham Palace representative told People on Monday (May 13). It means that details of the team which assisted in his birth and the hospital where Meghan delivered him will remain private. Royal correspondent Omid Scobie pointed out on Twitter that "Poignantly, the photo of Meghan holding Archie (which was taken at Frogmore Cottage) features Princess Diana's favorite forget-me-not flowers in the background".
It's been one week since Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry welcomed son Archie into the world. She and Prince Harry broke royal tradition by not introducing their son to the world shortly after his birth.
Eric Schiffer, chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, told Express that the arrival of Markle and Prince Harry's son has already shifted the "Suits" alum's image as a royal family outcast, a bridezilla, and as someone who is hard to work with.
The baby, who is seventh in line to the throne, has already met his great-grandparents the Queen and Prince Philip, and his grandmother Doria Ragland. "It's pretty unbelievable. I have the two best guys in the world, so I'm really happy".
"He's very joyful, same as his brother, same as his dad, so I think he's just got that from his family".
- Teva vows to fight price-fixing lawsuit
- Beloved Actor And Comedian Tim Conway Has Died at 85-Years-Old
- Close Friend Patrice Evra Has Say On Paul Pogba's Man Utd Future
- Three bodies found impaled with crossbow bolts at 'quiet' German hotel
- Deepest ever dive finds plastic bag at bottom of Mariana Trench
- Lenovo reveals the world’s first foldable PC
- Earth’s moon is shrinking and quaking, study says
- Amazon Will Give Employees $10K to Start Delivery Businesses
- Minor allegedly raped in Ganderbal,accused arrested
- Sanders, AOC Call for Cap on Credit Card Rates