However, that might change now as HTC schedules Android Pie update for U11, U11+, and U12+. Last time the company said that they are working to ensure that the update is compatible with their phones and expects the update to be sent to users from the second quarter of 2019. However, it declares the months in which its flagship devices, U11, U11+, and U12+ will get the update. Back in March, the company has announced that it will start rolling out the Android Pie Update to some of its smartphones very soon.
As always, HTC notes that certain regions and carrier deployment may affect these dates. HTC has finally announced the schedule for the release of the Pie before the Android Q is revealed.
Taiwanese handset maker HTC's recent decision to pull its phones from two of China's largest e-commerce sites strongly suggests that it is perhaps looking to exit the Chinese smartphone market. The present Android 9 update can probably be considered a final gesture of goodwill for the company's loyal fans.
Why is Android 9 Pie update getting late for HTC phones? Here are the complete details on the timeline for the Android 9 Pie update for select HTC smartphones. HTC has announced this on Twitter account.
- Tiger Woods sued over restaurant staffer's drunk driving death
- Dog disease that can be passed to humans confirmed in Iowa
- WhatsApp call exploit let attackers slip spyware on to phones
- Thousands of People March for Palestine in London
- China Is Raising Tariffs on $60 Billion of US Goods
- Ships Sabotaged in UAE Waters Belonged to Norway, UAE, Saudi Arabia
- Man City facing possible Champions League ban
- NBA Draft Lottery odds
- Manchester City defend Premier League title, Liverpool second
- EPL: Tottenham draw 2-2 with Everton to finish fourth