"I think that's important, that we keep that team going forward". "All of us. It's not fair to blame others".
"Demps - I've worked with him now since 2011 when I moved back to Norway, he came with me to Molde. Probably 14 teams, if they are sixth, they are happy, but Manchester United can not be happy".
"I think the youngsters know deep down it's ingrained in our history and tradition that you will get a chance and they know they will get the backing from supporters", added Solskjaer.
"When you've a bad season, 75% is the responsibility of the players".
"He's a personality I can really connect with".
The 1999 treble hero replaced the Portuguese as United manager in December and shone as caretaker manager, only to struggle to hit the right note as permanent boss.
Solskjaer, who was appointed permanently in March, acknowledges that his side's form dropped off badly in the closing weeks of the season but aims to use the experience to help mould a new side ahead of the 2019-20 campaign.
"I hope I am wrong and Manchester United win the next Premier League but the club needs time to work".
"He's played well, had a couple of injuries, he's a boy that I can't wait to see in pre-season for us next year".
"The boys were unbelievable when I came in".
"You have only won two in 12, the defending in the last few games, the attacking play is not just there. I like winning", he told the club's website.
"We're not going to catch up 32 points on the top two". We are in a league with loads of very good teams and, to be at our top [level], we need to be 100 per cent focused.
"Then you learn a lot when you go through tough times and think about 'who can we build this team around?' and who we think is going to take the next step because we need to go to the next level".
- Saturday Night Live turns into a courtroom for Jonas Brothers
- Manchester City defend Premier League title, Liverpool second
- Trump prepares more tariffs as China retaliates
- Sanders, AOC Call for Cap on Credit Card Rates
- Teva vows to fight price-fixing lawsuit
- Deepest ever dive finds plastic bag at bottom of Mariana Trench
- Unai Emery lays out Arsenal plans ahead of Europa League final
- Beloved Actor And Comedian Tim Conway Has Died at 85-Years-Old
- Disney takes Hulu control: Here’s what it means to your shows
- Earth’s moon is shrinking and quaking, study says