It wouldn't be that far-fetched calling their fourth child Bear, Teddy or Cub after the city's sporting teams - after all, the couple did name their third child Chicago, who was also born via surrogate previous year.
Sharing a snap of her baby shower, she wrote to her 60.6m followers: "We celebrated our baby boy about a week ago and now he's here!"
His tweet has, so far, been liked and shared thousands of times, with many questioning whether it was real or not.
Eagle-eyed fans have noticed that the reality star has been using the teddy bear emoji on her posts since the baby's birth, sparking talk she may have named him Bear.
"He's so flawless. Here's some of pics of my CBD baby shower". It could just be that the A-lister is trying to tell us something, and fans picked up on it.
The reality star and new mom of four announced their baby boy's arrival via surrogate on Friday, telling more than 60 million of her Twitter followers, "He's here and he's ideal!" One user wrote, "Bear???".
After some quick research and fact checking, fans confirmed that Bear is, in fact, one syllable, and would, therefore, be an attractive option for the reality star. They also share two eldest children, North, five, and Saint, three.
Also worth noting that, given their 3-year-old son is named Saint West, if the couple did name their new baby Bear, it would mean they have two children named after National Football League teams. Or, if they got really creative, they could just name him Robeart. However, it's clear that many fans are really excited to find out. "Kanye is so happy to have a big family".
You Named Your Kid What?!
- Teva vows to fight price-fixing lawsuit
- Sudanese security forces kill six in clashes with protesters
- Roma 2-0 Juventus: Hosts win to boost Champions League hopes
- Close Friend Patrice Evra Has Say On Paul Pogba's Man Utd Future
- Brexit Party Peterborough by-election candidate Mike Green in awkward Radio 4 interview
- Beloved Actor And Comedian Tim Conway Has Died at 85-Years-Old
- Trump prepares more tariffs as China retaliates
- Lenovo reveals the world’s first foldable PC
- Amazon Will Give Employees $10K to Start Delivery Businesses
- HTC schedules Android Pie update for U11, U11+, and U12+