Only him and (David) De Gea can play in a big team in Europe'.
Evra's comments caused a social media stir splitting fans' opinions on the matter.
Earlier, Legit.ng previously reported that tension has reportedly rocked Old Trafford after Manchester United players clashing over the club's bonus scheme that favours Alexis Sanchez and Paul Pogba. I apologise to the fans for not being able to achieve our goals, nevertheless we are Manchester United!
Others feel as though Pogba has failed to live up to his superstar billing and has often lacked work ethic in games.
Evra - who played with Pogba at United, Juventus and in the French national side - says incidents like the one with United fans are "killing" him and that he expects him to move on in the coming months.
United finished the season in sixth, 32 points behind champions Manchester City and five points off the top four.
But Evra believes that was purely down to the financial offerings of United and that Sanchez would have been better off moving to the Etihad. "If Paul decides to stay another few years, maybe the fans will love him because he is committed", he said.
"Some players only come for the money, I am not afraid to say that", said Evra.
I have nothing against him, but Sanchez, when I saw the deal, that's when I thought the Manchester United history just went down.
Pogba has been tipped to join Real Madrid at the end of the season, but United are struggling to find a bidder willing to match Sanchez's £505,000-a-week salary.
"Guardiola will also improve him".
According to The Sun, while goal incentive schemes are normal in most clubs, the pay disparity that excludes Pogba and Sanchez from the rest of the squad has created divisions in the locker room.
"It's either the money or he wanted to be the number one, take the No 7 shirt and be the star".
- Google Digital Wellbeing May Be Slowing Down Pixel Phones
- Facebook Still Leading Social Media Platform in 2019
- Dog disease that can be passed to humans confirmed in Iowa
- The Moon is cooling, shrinking and has moonquakes, Nasa finds
- North Korea describes United States impounding of vessel as 'robbery'
- Lenovo reveals the world’s first foldable PC
- Conor McGregor Has Charges Dropped Over Phone Smashing Incident
- Amazon Will Give Employees $10K to Start Delivery Businesses
- Teva vows to fight price-fixing lawsuit
- Disney takes Hulu control: Here’s what it means to your shows