In fact she wasn't the only queen at the game, which the Rockets lost 113-118, with none other than Queen Bey also in attendance with her husband Jay-Z.
Turner's character Sansa Stark is not exactly close to the Mother of Dragons, so this could be nothing more than a manipulative power play to gain the upper hand.
While appearing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon a fan named Joe, who turned out to be Turner's biggest fan, Joe Jonas, asked via a video recording if Turner was responsible. The mentions included both Starbucks and "Game of Thrones", and even a variation of the series' hashtag, on Twitter, in social forums, blogs, and news sites.
"Let's clear this up!" responded the 23-year-old actress.
Addressing the cup's cult status since it accidentally made it on screen this week, she captioned the picture: 'Did I just stumble upon the truth here?! Or, we could just blame no one, and enjoy Turner providing a bit of insight into how craft services work on the Game of Thrones set. She added, "And also, we all have the same cups for all of our water and tea and everything". The series stars Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams. She replies, "Alright Detective Pikachu. this is a spoiler for a couple of episodes ago, this girl dies!"
It looks like the survivors of the Battle of Winterfell were not the only ones celebrating in "The Last of the Starks" episode.
- Pilot in Myanmar lands plane without front wheels
- Doris Day Dies: Actress, Singer, America’s Girl Next Door Was 97
- Man who won $1.6m on Tiger Woods makes insane new bet
- Sweden resumes rape investigation against Julian Assange
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Series Finale Trailer: The Aftermath of Daenerys’ Decision
- Sachin Tendulkar reveals what makes MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma special captains
- Google Pixel 3a XL: How To Get It
- Leeds win 1-0 at Derby in playoff semi-final first leg
- Championship Play-off: Aston Villa edge West Brom 2-1 to earn advantage
- Indians cast ballots in sixth phase of general election