The suspect is described as a black male with a thin build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and dark trousers.
Bettie Jennifer was murdered in cold blood according to a viral report.
It would be recalled that Chris Attoh who was formerly married to Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, married Jennifer at a ceremony that held in Accra in October 2018.
She is said to have worked at a temporary staffing agency located in 6300 block, Ivy Lane. The suspect is described as a black male with a thin build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and dark trousers.
In an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, he was said to have canceled a movie project he was embarking on in Los Angeles to rush to Maryland, where the wife was murdered.
Meanwhile, Chris Attoh has reacted sadly to the development.
From what we have gathered, Bettie Jenifer was married to cartel boss who has been jailed and she never told Chris Attoh about him when they met. The two have a son together.
The threats sent shivers down Bettie's spine as she quickly informed the actor, leading to the deletion of all their photographs on Instagram to create the impression they had divorced. Attoh said, "When you love someone it is important to be able to forgive, to be able to respect, to be able to submit".
At the time of her marriage to Attoh, Jenifer was described as being a native of the Caribbean who now lives in the U.S. According to her LinkedIn page, Jenifer was the owner of Express Employment Professionals in Greenbelt.
- Dyson patents hint at design of its electric crossover
- Terrorists attack five-star hotel in Gwadar
- Samsung to announce new Galaxy Fold launch date in a few days
- Venezuela crisis: Guaido seeks United States military cooperation
- McConnell: Trump Jr. Subpoena Shouldn't Concern President
- Will Aaron Rodgers Die on 'Game of Thrones' This Week?
- Liverpool’s Van Dijk named EPL Player of the Season
- UAE says 4 ships targeted by ‘sabotage’ off its east coast
- Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman fight officially set for July 20
- 3-drawer chests recalled, 1 death reported | Instant Recall