In the camera department, an ASUS executive tipped the presence of a dual rear camera in the form of Morse code. Now, the company has officially revealed a bit of the upcoming Asus Zenfone 6 on their Twitter account, and just like the rest of the forerunners, it comes with a Snapdragon 855 chipset.
It's been 5 years, and Asus is ready to replace the ZenFone 6 with a device that wants to be among the best of 2019, at least as far as power is concerned. While most smartphones with no-notch display come with a pop-up selfie camera design, the Taiwanese company has opted for slider design.
The ASUS ZenFone 6 is expected to launch next week, May 16th, in Valencia, Spain.
Asus will apparently release three Zenfone 6 models: one having 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, another with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, and the last one having 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. Earlier on, a tipster from India had shared a number of photos of the Zenfone 6 showcasing the design features.
The graphic also reveals the presence of a headphone jack, a smart key and the notification LED. The device will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, which is the same that is said to come in the upcoming OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone.
The images also show that the glass-built device will also have dual rear cameras and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The grill present on the slider might imply a stereo speaker configuration, but nothing is for sure until the launch event confirmation. The 5Z came with a 3,300mAh battery, so Zenfone 6 may sport at least 4,000mAh battery.
Asus is gearing up for its next big launch on May 16.
We are pretty much done with almost all the flagship smartphones of the first half of 2019. Going by this leak, it would seem that the Zenfone 6 will feature a notchless display.
- Venezuela crisis: Guaido seeks United States military cooperation
- The War in Yemen: Houthi rebels start withdrawing from Hudaida
- Gunmen attack Catholic church in Burkina Faso; 6 killed
- Constance Wu explains her outburst after her show’s renewal
- UAE says 4 ships targeted by ‘sabotage’ off its east coast
- Florida Gov. Signs Bill Allowing Armed Teachers for Classroom Defense
- McConnell: Trump Jr. Subpoena Shouldn't Concern President
- Boston Red Sox have fought their way back into playoff mix
- Dortmund take title race to wire as Bayern held
- Iran under the shadow of war as risks mount | Ali Alfoneh