Rod Brind'Amour does not think what he is doing is anything special. Expect a Game 6 with Calgary winning 5-2 or 5-3, making this an Over play.
The Avalanche really leaned into encouraging fans to bring kale to the arena now that they've got Cale Makar signed to a professional contract.
"Our depth", MacKinnon said, "is very underrated". If you can't find an extra gear in overtime, what are you doing?
After blanking the Avs 4-0 in Game 1, the Flames have dropped three in a row and must stave off elimination at home on Friday night.
Smith is expected to patrol the crease for the Flames once again in Game 4. Devante Smith-Pelly was recalled from the minors and will go directly into the lineup.
Gaudreau finished tied for 21st in shots in 82 games with Winnipeg's Patrik Laine with 245 attempts, with 36 of those lighting the lamp to set a career high in goals. In Game 5 alone they outshot the Flames 52 to 37. "It's nice to have personal success but when you don't get the results it doesn't matter".
Craig Berube knew that moment had come in the middle of the St. Louis Blues' Game 5 against the Winnipeg Jets.
Mikko Rantanen scored an overtime goal after tying the game at 2-2 with less than three minutes remaining in the third period. It's do or die right now for us.
Gaudreau had yet to score in the series. He saved 50 of 56 in a 6-2 loss in Game 3. "We're going to win and we're going to lose as a team, and we need more across the board".
Makar, a sophomore at UMass, competed in the men's hockey national championship game Saturday in Buffalo, where the Minutemen lost to Minnesota-Duluth.
"I'm like a baby learning how to walk right now", Montgomery said. The Avalanche is feeling good about this series, but can they do the same going forward?
"Can't tell you that", Brind'Amour said with a laugh. I think they're a really proud group, a lot of character in the room.
This certainly caught the attention of Colorado: Columbus upsetting top-seeded Tampa Bay in an Eastern Conference first-round series.
The Predators have been without forward Brian Boyle since Game 1 after an appendectomy, and forward Wayne Simmonds has been out since taking a one-timer from Roman Josi off the inside of his left knee. "That, to me, wasn't it", Toronto coach Mike Babcock said. So he looked really good out there today. "We'll see what happens". Calgary will host two of the next three games if necessary. "He's a leader and he's a guy that guys want to fight for". He notched a goal with the New York Rangers in 2008.
- Border agents capture 1,800 illegal immigrants in one day
- Oil Extends Gains After China Data
- Benches clear, managers brawl after bat flip retaliation during White Sox-Royals
- Blazers go up 2-0 against the Thunder with 114-94 win
- South Africa church collapses killing 13 worshippers at Easter service
- Redacted Mueller Report On Trump-Russia Ties To Be Released On Thursday
- Notre Dame Fire Exposes Priorities of Giving
- Red Sox swap catchers, cutting Swihart and calling up León
- El Al Flight Attendant Who Contracted Measles Now in a 'Deep Coma'
- Sushma Swaraj asks Indians stranded in violence-hit Tripoli to leave immediately