Laura then shared a clip of Chrissy saying how "women should say f**k you more often" with the question, "Do most Americans like her take on female empowerment during last week's Democrat retreat?" "How dare you laugh in the face of a person who has passed on", Bieber wrote in a fiery post on Instagram on Thursday. Doesn't matter who it is.
Justin Bieber, 25, is lashing out at Fox News host Laura Ingraham almost a week after the 55-year-old joked about Nipsey Hussle on her show, and is calling for her to be fired. "It's absurd and you should be fired period", he declared. She's not shy about that - or anything else really.'" said Ingraham in the segment, continuing: "Well that's nice and innovative I guess, eating.
In a segment on her show "The Ingraham Angle" last week, the conservative commentator laughed and joked while talking about the rapper's funeral in LA, where thousands of mourners had lined the streets for his procession. Check out the objective artist's post below.
High-profile rappers, including Snoop Dogg, The Game and T.I., have also criticized Ingraham's coverage.
Other artists including The Game have also spoken out in the wake of Ingraham's comments. A petition demanding Ingraham's firing now has over 44,000 signatures. "I will use my platform & call on my peers to do the same". If the Fox News host was offended by the model's language before, she's probably not going to like her latest tweets.
Laura Ingraham is known for being a strong supporter of Donald Trump.
- Apple Music faces fresh competition from Amazon’s new free option
- What's open and closed in Brampton Easter weekend
- Sushma Swaraj asks Indians stranded in violence-hit Tripoli to leave immediately
- Tottenham boss Pochettino: Son will be OK
- Latest Easter forecast with record temperatures expected on bank holiday weekend
- Allegri does not want Juventus celebrations diluted
- Consumer BBM is shutting down, but BlackBerry throws a lifeline
- The first details of the next generation Sony PlayStation game — Sony PlayStation
- Ethiopia, Gambia most improved while Ghana falters in 2019 Press Freedom Index
- Hurricane Michael gets an upgrade to rare Category 5 status