In a statement yesterday, it was stated that the couple are "committed to raising their son together lovingly".
"Adele and her partner have separated", the emailed statement said.
Adele and Konecki share one son together, Angelo, who was born in 2012.
In January 2017, Adele sparked rumors she and Konecki had married when she was photographed with a band on her left ring finger.
In her acceptance speech, she said: "Grammys, I appreciate it".
However, a while ago, Adele was spotted with her friend, Jennifer Lawrence partying together in NY and later during the week, she was seen sans her wedding band outside a recording studio and that sparked off her separation rumours.
She has won a total of 139 awards, including an Oscar for her James Bond theme Skyfall, five American Music Awards, 18 Billboard Music Awards, nine Brit Awards, 15 Grammys and a Golden Globe.
The singer had previously revealed that she may be ready to return to London, after four years living in Los Angeles.
In 2016 and 2017, while promoting her album 25, she was paid £769,000 ($1m) a show on her tour.
- Lorraine Warren, paranormal investigator who inspired 'The Conjuring,' dies at 92
- Border agents capture 1,800 illegal immigrants in one day
- Hurricane Michael gets an upgrade to rare Category 5 status
- Main points of the Mueller report
- Consumer BBM is shutting down, but BlackBerry throws a lifeline
- Israel Folau requests code of conduct hearing
- Redacted Mueller Report On Trump-Russia Ties To Be Released On Thursday
- Bruins’ Zdeno Chara Hilariously Knocks Over Maple Leafs Forward In Game 5
- Kia HabaNiro: spicy BEV revealed at the New York Motor Show
- Parents who starved and shackled children sentenced to life