"So, our sinks. Kanye drew this". In this case, the interviewer was greeted by Kanye, with Kim taking over to do the interview.
"Can someone PLEASE explain the sinks at Kim & Kayne's house", one commenter posted along with a zoomed-in screenshot of the sinks (or lack thereof).
That's when things take an interesting turn, as the interviewer asks to have a look around and ventures in to the massive bathroom - where a sink vanity is seen to the left. The mum-of-three said that the sinks had been designed by her husband Kanye West in collaboration with designer Axel Vervoordt and architect Claudio Silvestrin, with eight prototypes produced before they finally settled on the chosen design.
After a video of Kim Kardashian's home tour went viral last week, we all simultaneously wondered to ourselves, "Uh, does Kim have magic sinks?"
On Wednesday, the KKW Beauty mogul took to Instagram to explain how the sinks actually work.
"Okay, so, since everyone is a little bit confused about our sinks I thought I would show you guys a little tour of our bathroom", she began, panning the camera around the ridiculously large room, complete with a bathtub big enough for North, Saint and Chicago.
Elsewhere in the video, Kim told her fans how the bathroom's lights work - with three knobs in place of switches on the wall to control the giant lightbox in the ceiling. There are two faucets and a tiny rectangular drain for each.
"It does actually like slightly slope down. And it goes in... no backsplash will come up".
- Kia HabaNiro: spicy BEV revealed at the New York Motor Show
- South Africa church collapses killing 13 worshippers at Easter service
- Hashim Amla included in South Africa`s World Cup squad
- Parents who starved and shackled children sentenced to life
- Dad fights off pack of dingoes to save toddler in Australia
- Pakistan's Finance Minister Asad Umar quits ahead of International Monetary Fund deal
- Kawhi Leonard scores 37, Kyle Lowry gets redemption as Raptors roll
- SRH vs CSK: David Warner achieves historic first in Indian Premier League
- Yzerman to be named Red Wings general manager
- Fake Amazon reviews handing unknown brands an SEO bump, says Which?