Quarterback Baker Mayfield was coached by new Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury at Texas Tech as a freshman before being benched in favor of Patrick Mahomes and transferring to Oklahoma, where he became a Heisman Trophy victor and the 2018 No. 1 overall pick in the draft.
With the uncertainty at the top of the draft, the varying opinions on this year's top quarterback prospects, and the depth of the defensive line talent in this class, the first round of the 2019 draft should be filled with chaos and entertainment.
Keim said there has been interest in teams wanting to trade for the No. 1 pick, but declined to get into specifics.
For months, the projections have been that the Cardinals will draft Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray, who was recruited by Arizona coach Kliff Kingsbury out of high school in Texas. "We're nine days away, guys".
Keim said Rosen has been a "pro's pro" throughout the process.
Keim said watching the speculation abound has been "fun" and "exciting".
Keim said a tremendous amount of misinformation typically circulates throughout the National Football League in the days and weeks leading up to the draft. Last year's No. 1 pick Baker Mayfield, by the way, received $32 million. On Tuesday, Keim was asked whether he's ever spread misinformation himself.
Williams also added that he simply wants to be on the field as one of the five best offensive linemen, even if that means changing to guard, but his biggest complaint has been towards those who've told him he can't play tackle due to his arm length.
"The fact that we don't know what we're doing but everyone else does, that's concerning", Keim said with a smile.
- IOS 13 may include system-wide dark mode and undo gesture
- Man United's De Gea has done 'super special preparation' for Messi coach
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’s Ending Was Changed During Filming
- Seahawks make Wilson top paid in NFL
- Game Of Thrones Sophie Turner reveals emotional depression battle
- Trump spends America's tax filing day in Minnesota
- Leganes 1-1 Real Madrid: Zinedine Zidane's side held by neighbours
- FBI searching for woman who threatened Columbine High School
- Mobile might start selling the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a
- Sunday outages for Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp users