In addition, its tagline further emphasises on its camera capabilities, so it could be possible that the phone might come with four cameras on its rear.
For optics, Honor 8S will feature a 13-megapixel camera at the back with LED flash while at the front there will be 5-megapixel selfie shooter. This four could either indicate four smartphone launches or four cameras.
Honor 20 Pro is expected to have a 6.1-inch OLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Now, it is nearly confirmed that the company is planning for the launch of the Honor 8S, which is yet another budget smartphone from the brand.
As for the Honor 20 Lite speculation, this suggests the phone will be basically a Huawei P30 Lite with a micro-USB port rather than a USB-C port. Honor obviously doesn't get specific about what to expect out of the new device, but as is usually the case, we have leaks we can turn to to give us a better idea of what's on the way. However, the first meaning hinting at four cameras seems more credible. In the last two years, we have come closer to this vision with edge-to-edge screen and curved display panels.
If you haven't heard about the Kirin 980 that powers the Honor View 20, it's good to know that the processor has a dedicated NPU (neural processing unit) that runs on an AI-controlled software. In addition to Honor 20, the company is set to launch the Honor 20i on Wednesday, i.e April 17, in China, which might include a 6.2-inch full-HD+ display, HiSilicon Kirin 710 SoC, 4GB or 6GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage.
- Israeli scientists create first-ever living heart ‘printed’ from human tissue
- The best reactions to last night's Game of Thrones premiere
- Leganes 1-1 Real Madrid: Zinedine Zidane's side held by neighbours
- Mobile might start selling the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a
- Bernie Sanders Just Showed His Full-Throated Embrace of Capitalism
- London climate change protest
- Hurricanes' Andrei Svechnikov in concussion protocol after absorbing Ovie punches
- Several NASCAR teams fail pre-race inspection
- South Korean mobile network operators take first 5G phone orders
- At least three killed in Summit Air plane crash at Lukla airport