The 54-year-old mom of two shared an Instagram post on Monday that secretly hinted at the news.
"My God, my heart just grew", she said of the moment they handed baby Hope to her.
Kotb said Haley's been trying to feed the baby and has proudly been announcing she's a big sister.
Of course, her colleagues on air were beyond moved by the news and inquired how Kotb's older daughter, Haley Joy Kotb, reacted to getting a sibling.
Sounds like Haley is going to be just fine when she starts to get the hang of this big sister thing! "But man, I'm so happy she's here".
"I can't imagine any of this happening", Kotb expressed. "In your life, you think that maybe you've gotten what you deserve".
"I'm feeding her and I can't believe it", the star said of Hope.
"Joel and I were standing there when they hand you the baby", Kotb said. I guess if you've been waiting this long for something, and you wish for it, pray for it, hope for it, wonder if it will ever be, and then it happens, nothing's more real. "In that moment I was like, my heart just grew!" You think that you're full. "It's awesome. I can't believe it's happening".
- Man City manager Guardiola: We will beat Tottenham
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’s Ending Was Changed During Filming
- 76ers Roster & Lineup vs. Nets; Joel Embiid Injury Status, Updates
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shares her ideal 'Game of Thrones' outcome
- Trump urges investigation of FBI actions
- Trump spends America's tax filing day in Minnesota
- Kyrie Irving dedicates Game 1 win to Marcus Smart
- Sudan military rulers meet U.S. envoy in Khartoum
- Mobile might start selling the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a
- Bruins outmuscle Maple Leafs to win Game 2