Turner was 14 when she was cast as Sansa Stark, and online critics posted negative comments about her acting and her looks, according to TMZ. "I would just believe it".
And the blonde beauty admits she had a "weird fascination" with suicide at the time, but doesn't believe she ever would have taken her own life. "Really puberty at 17 and my metabolism was like slowing down massively and I was gaining weight and there was the social media scrutiny and everything and that's kind of when it (depression) hit me". I say I wasn't very depressed when I was younger, but I used to think about suicide a lot when I was younger.
Although Sophie said it wasn't the only thing that contributed to her state of mind, Miss Turner shared: "You see ten great comments and you ignore them". "And when someone tells you they love you every day, it makes you really think about why that is, and I think that makes you love yourself a bit more".
Speaking to U.S. talk show host Dr Phil on his podcast, Turner said: "It's weird". Today we reveal a little something about Sophie Turner aka Sansa Stark. "I was like dropping things to my friends and they're like, 'No, don't go to the meeting, just stay, ' and I'm like, 'No, if someone gives me a reason enough to cancel, I'll cancel it, ' and he just didn't pick up the hint".
Turner explained that her depression got to be nearly debilitating and often caused her to isolate herself from her friends and made her wary to leave the house.
Now that GoT filming has officially been completed, Joe Jonas' girlfriend Sophie plans to focus on her mental health. "At the moment I have a real urge to go to a police academy and become a cop".
Candid: "Maybe it's just a weird fascination I used to have, but yeah, I used to think about it".
"I had no motivation to do anything or go out".
Kevin Jonas, the third spoke of the Jonas Brothers band, added: "It starts to get very dark very fast with hard alcohol instead".
Joe said, "I mean, we are getting married in France, so a lot of Coors Light is necessary".
Now in therapy and taking medication, the star explained how much she now loves herself.
- Bernie Sanders Just Showed His Full-Throated Embrace of Capitalism
- Mobile might start selling the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a
- Google suspends access to app in country after Madras HC order
- FBI searching for woman who threatened Columbine High School
- Donald Trump vetoes resolution to end U.S. involvement in Yemen war
- Seahawks make Wilson top paid in NFL
- Tributes and pledges as North Korea marks founder Kim Il Sung's birthday
- Trump spends America's tax filing day in Minnesota
- Sudan military rulers meet U.S. envoy in Khartoum
- College student dies after falling 40 feet from campus clock tower