"On May 7, something big is coming to the Pixel universe", reads the webpage on the Google Store.
The Google online store now has a teaser that says something new is coming on May 7. Furthermore, it's also said that the unannounced Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are also going to be heading to the Un-Carrier. The Pixel 3a (4GB+64GB) is expected to be priced at 649 CAD (roughly Rs 33,000) whereas the Pixel 3a XL with the same configuration will retail at 799 CAD (roughly Rs 41,500).
Some of the previous leaks speculated that the Pixel 3a phones would be launched at Google I/O 2019, which kicks off on May 7th, with Google's regular press conference. Now, an announcement teaser has been posted on the Google Store's website, potentially hinting at the launch of the two Pixel lite handsets.
And that is great news for tech enthusiasts, as the Pixel 3 handsets are among the very best phones on the market today, with their incredible camera systems, quality hardware, and pure vanilla Android experience making them a pleasure to use.
There is also a message for Avengers fans out there, stating that "help is on the way", as probably more Marvel characters will be joining the lineup of augmented reality Playmoji available on the Pixel phones.
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’s Ending Was Changed During Filming
- Strikers hold key for Man United at Barcelona in Champions League - Solskjaer
- Loughlin, Giannulli plead not guilty in college scam
- The Ben Simmons question resurfaces right away in this year’s playoffs
- The best reactions to last night's Game of Thrones premiere
- Kyrie Irving dedicates Game 1 win to Marcus Smart
- Donald Trump says Tiger Woods to get Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shares her ideal 'Game of Thrones' outcome
- Elon Musk Tweets Out Another Tesla Forecast in Midst of SEC Talks
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 3 takeaways from Game 1 vs. Blazers