Ocasio-Cortez's public Facebook pages include her official congressional account and a political account created two years ago that has spent more than $370,000 on ads over the past year, according to Facebook.
Ocasio-Cortez was speaking with Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery" Sunday when she was asked to comment on Biden's long-rumored White House bid.
"So, she's colorful she's got some interesting ways to attract attention to herself but I think I think New York's getting exhausted of it", Scaramucci told host Sean Hannity.
As far as her use of Twitter, Ocasio-Cortez says she will still be there for her followers at a more a moderate level.
Ocasio-Cortez joins other prominent users who have given up on the social network, including WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton, who sold his company to Facebook in 2014, and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. However, that doesn't mean she's necessarily a fan of social media platforms.
"I actually think that social media poses a public health risk to everybody", Ocasio-Cortez said. "There are amplified impacts for young people, particularly children under the age of three with screen time".
"I believe absolutely in Israel's right to exist", she has said. "If we had gotten something from the Mueller report, then I would probably put that up there as number one, but I feel like it's a little risky to put the entire grounds of impeachment- to put all your eggs in that basket, when I think that a lot of this stuff happens through back door bank accounts and stuff like that". "I think that Netanyahu is a Trump-like figure". I think it has effects on everybody: "Increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism", she added.
The Jewish Democratic Council of America criticized Ocasio-Cortez's remarks, urging her to speak to fellow Democratic representatives on the issue.
Ocasio-Cortez, who writes all of her own tweets and Instagram posts, said she's trying to limit her consumption of social media to the workweek.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 3 takeaways from Game 1 vs. Blazers
- WATCH Devastation Wrought by Deadly Tornado in Texas
- Watford vs. Arsenal - Football Match Report
- Bruins outmuscle Maple Leafs to win Game 2
- Jurgen Klopp sets target for Liverpool as title pursuit hots up
- Donald Trump says Tiger Woods to get Presidential Medal of Freedom
- The Ben Simmons question resurfaces right away in this year’s playoffs
- Paris' Notre Dame cathedral on fire
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to keep royal baby's arrival private
- Loughlin, Giannulli plead not guilty in college scam