"Khloe hopes by the time [True's] birthday rolls around, her and her family will be able to be cordial towards Tristan", a source told E!
However, with the official break up now, and given the current state of affairs with the hostility the KarJenners are harboring towards Tristan, it remains a question whether or not he will be invited to True's first birthday, and if he will, how will the KarJenners treat him?
"My baby girl is one today".
The same insider continued and said 'Khloe tries to include Tristan as much as possible, but it's uncomfortable for Khloe given the fact that the communication is extremely minimal'. "Where does the time go?"
Beyond the surgical procedures that Kardashian reportedly endured, she has also fast-tracked her workout regime and launched a crime series called "Twisted Love".
Khloé Kardashian went all out for daughter True's first birthday! "Khloe will never let her issues with Tristan get in the way of True having a relationship with her dad". "I am honored and so thankful to be your mommy!"
Khloe had previously admitted she was "anxious" over her daughter's first birthday.
Can you believe we've already been keeping up with True Thompson for a year?
"Please! I pray. Since when did I become such a mush?" True is in bed at 7pm every night!' It's honestly so rewarding and special.
The 20-year-old rapper was one of the first day's early highlights, performing a high energy, Auto-Tune-heavy set, and his performance hit a high note when he clambered on the vehicle, dangling from the rafters, and sang a few songs on the roof. "And I really feel like I was meant to do this".
- Tiger Woods claims first US Masters since 2008 in major comeback
- Chennai Super Kings win toss, opt to field
- How to watch Game of Thrones season 8 on Netflix
- Microsoft Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- Winx bows out in style with 33rd victory
- College student dies after falling from campus clock tower weeks before graduation
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to keep royal baby's arrival private
- Democrats step up pressure for President Trump’s tax returns
- Khalilzad asks Pakistan, Qatar to condemn Taliban spring offensive
- Pistons' Griffin out for Game 1 in Milwaukee