According to Yahoo, the Pistons are concerned Griffin's knee will swell if he returns during this series, as it did when he came back after a three-game absence in early April.
Vincent Goodwill's report further states that the Griffin would be listed as day-to-day for the remainder of the series. There's no structural damage in the left knee, and it's unclear whether he'll need some type of minor procedure this offseason.
With the game clearly in hand, Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer turned to his end of bench players to put on the finishing touches of their dominant win to log the third-highest margin of a playoff victory in franchise history as Ben Golliver of the Washington Post noted after the game.
According to a news release from the team, in just his first year with the Bucks, Coach Budenholzer guided the team to the best record in the National Basketball Association, 60-22.
Griffin had been battling a left knee injury for the past few weeks. Griffin played 75 games in his first full season in Detroit - his most since 2013-14 - and the organization wants to preserve his health for the long term because he's under contract until 2021-22. The others were Brooklyn's Kenny Atkinson, Denver's Michael Malone, Indiana's Nate McMillan, San Antonio's Gregg Popovich, the Los Angeles Clippers' Doc Rivers, Utah's Quin Snyder and Portland's Terry Stotts. He also shot a career-best 36.2 per cent from beyond the arc.
- Tiger Woods claims first US Masters since 2008 in major comeback
- Kevin Durant Blasts His Haters For Questioning His Move To Warriors
- Brexit can not define us, says UK PM's deputy as ratings dip
- Georgetown Students Must Pay $27/Semester in Reparations for Slave Descendants
- PM Modi addresses rally in Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir
- Facebook accidentally included secret messages inside its Oculus Touch controllers
- Unlucky 13th: Johnson accidentally hits ball off tee on practice swing
- How to watch Game of Thrones season 8 on Netflix
- Democrats step up pressure for President Trump’s tax returns
- Severe weather possible late tonight & Sunday