WinFuture.de images look very much like the renders we saw last month; however its packaging shots include full descriptive text rather than placeholder type and text boxes.
The One S All Digital will come with a 1 TB HDD at launch, on which Microsoft will preload Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft and Sea of Thieves. The console looks exactly how you would expect: an Xbox One S without a slot for discs. The report also states that the disc-less Xbox will come with 1TB of in-built storage, support for 4K and HDR videos.
All signs point to Microsoft unveiling the next-gen Xbox at E3 2019 in June, and Microsoft may want to avoid potentially confusing the market by making a big hubbub about its all-digital Xbox One S so close to E3. Furthermore, a Game Pass "gives users access to an ever-expanding library of over 100 games that can be freely downloaded thanks to a paid monthly subscription, as on the other Xbox models", notes WinFuture.
As for launch details, Quandt claims that the Xbox One S All Digital will be available in Europe on May 17th, 2019 for €229.99, which translates to around $260 Dollars.
The console is said to launch on May 7th with pre-orders going live tomorrow.
On the topic of pricing, optimistic projections appear to have been dashed.
- Winx bows out in style with 33rd victory
- Ocasio-Cortez Tells War Vet Congressman To Do Something About Domestic Terror
- PM Modi addresses rally in Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir
- Toronto's Nazem Kadri to meet with NHL Monday regarding Jake DeBrusk hit
- Harden, Rockets cruise past Jazz in Game 1
- Uber to debut on NY bourse
- How to watch Game of Thrones season 8 on Netflix
- M27 - MI v RR
- Pistons' Griffin out for Game 1 in Milwaukee
- Indian squad for World Cup announced; Pant, Rayudu out