When Justin Timberlake is gone, another pop star is ready to say "It's Gonna Be Me".
Joey Fatone, J.C. Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick and Lance Bass posed next to the 7 Rings artist in the shot. The line-up of the event is pretty impressive: thus, Ariana Grande and Tame Impala will be the headliners over the weekend, with Khalid, Janelle Monáe, Kacey Musgraves, Blackpink, Bad Bunny, and Idris Elba among the participants. Timberlake had good reason for skipping out, though: He just wrapped up his Man Of The Woods tour in CT on Saturday, so having him make a quick cross-country trip and be prepared for a Coachella performance is asking a lot given how busy he's been lately.
"Coachella just turned into a FIRE FEST". She also brought out Sean "Diddy" Combs to sing "Mo Money Mo Problems" and covered Faith Evan's verses.
A clip posted on Twitter showed Minaj not rapping to the beat, and Grande saying, "Can't hear anything".
One user noted the nostalgic value in Grande's collaboration with the group, praising her for bringing the experience to the stage.
- Trump Questions Why 'Radical Left Democrats' Should See Mueller Report
- Tiger Woods claims first US Masters since 2008 in major comeback
- Microsoft Hacked: Attackers Actually Able to Read User Emails
- Chennai Super Kings win toss, opt to field
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to keep royal baby's arrival private
- Toronto's Nazem Kadri to meet with NHL Monday regarding Jake DeBrusk hit
- Tiger Woods seals fifth Masters title and 15th major
- Harden, Rockets cruise past Jazz in Game 1
- College student dies after falling from campus clock tower weeks before graduation
- Kevin Durant Blasts His Haters For Questioning His Move To Warriors