According to a recent report from 9to5Google, and a commit report posted to Android Open Source Project and going through the internal files have indicated two unknown Google Pixel devices along with the older Pixel device codes as well.
The name Google Pixel 3a has already been spotted on the Google Store, a new leak claims to give us our first look at the Pixel 3a and the Pixel 3a XL via case renders. Moreover, Pixel devices still represent only a tiny fraction of the overall smartphone market. This still leaves up Needlefish unexplained, but this mystery device probably runs Android as well and should show up further down the road.
Nothing much is known about this upcoming Pixel 4 lineup from Google but we should get more information about this as the phone's launch nears. The codenames of the devices are "Coral" and "Flame", written nearby the Google Pixel 4 and the Google Pixel 4 XL respectively. It's said to have its own SELinux policy, though, which is usually an indication that it's an Android device. The Counterpoint Analysis numbers present that, whereas it's not insignificant that Google is succeeding in convincing many smartphone house owners to modify over to the Pixel, the truth that most are former Samsung house owners signifies that Google isn't profitable many new followers for the Pixel from exterior the Android ecosystem. As for the Pixel 4, apart from being tested with a Snapdragon 855 in the Geekbench benchmark, it was also revealed that the device was sporting 6GB RAM of RAM. "Over half of all new Pixel 3 owners came from Samsung", Jeff Fieldhack, Research Director at Counterpoint Research, said in a statement.
The Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL case renders have revealed two important aspects of both smartphones.
While the Pixel 3A XL would have a larger 6-inch Full-HD+ display with a resolution of 2,220 x 1080 pixels.
As you'd expect, the rear houses a single camera and an LED flash while the fingerprint scanner sits at its usual position.
- The NBA’s Eastern Conference Playoff Matchups Are Set
- House Democrats set hard deadline for Trump to cough up tax returns
- Suspected LA Church Arsonist Thought To Be Motivated By 'Black Metal Music'
- Arsenal investigate alleged racist abuse of Koulibaly
- MacOS update likely splitting up iTunes
- Facebook down for some users
- Incredible Lomachenko stops courageous Crolla in 4th round
- Trump considered daughter Ivanka for head of World Bank
- Xbox Game Pass April additions include two huge names
- Luke Walton agreeing to part ways as head coach