"Not good for those who do social media work, like me". As per the users' complaints on Twitter, these services seem to be having some tough times in Asia, Europe, and America.
The trifecta of consumer-based apps owned by Facebook were down around Sunday evening as many flocked to other social media sites such as Twitter to voice their displeasure. The desktop version of Facebook isn't working for some users in India, but the mobile app remains unaffected. Meanwhile, Instagram refuses to refresh the feed.
Facebook including Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger faced the biggest outage ever.
Facebook and Instagram were unable to be reached across the world this afternoon as sites display a "can't be reached" message.
Express Online will keep you updated as the story develops.
- Fawad Chaudhry demands British empire apologise for Jallianwala massacre, Bengal starvation
- Luke Walton agreeing to part ways as head coach
- Arsenal investigate alleged racist abuse of Koulibaly
- Dustin Johnson ready to rely on improved putting at Augusta
- Xbox Game Pass April additions include two huge names
- Skype is giving users ability to share phone screen on video calls
- Bottas denies Hamilton pole in Shanghai
- US forces: 3 Marines killed, Afghan contractor wounded
- Facebook's chat feature could be returning to the mobile app
- The NBA’s Eastern Conference Playoff Matchups Are Set